5 Myths About Soap Dispensers
Although we may be a bit biased, we wholeheartedly believe no bathroom is complete without a soap/shower dispenser. They look better than plastic bottles, are easy to refill, and keep your bathroom looking neat and tidy. However, those who have never used one may be a bit apprehensive to make the switch due to a few outdated myths about soap dispensers. Luckily, we’re here to bust those myths and get you nice and comfortable up here on the soap dispenser bandwagon.
1) Installation is Difficult: While we can’t speak to other brands, we take pride in the fact that all of our wall-mounted soap & shower dispensers can be installed in minutes, without the use of any tools. We want your installation to be so easy that we even include everything you need (such as 2-way tape and silicone glue) with the purchase of your soap or shower dispenser – it really doesn’t get any easier than that!
2) They Are a Pain to Clean: Not our models! All of our wall-mounted dispensers have refillable chambers that easily lift off the wall for refilling and cleaning. It is worth noting that because you are refilling your dispenser (rather than throwing a plastic bottle away after each use), you should routinely clean out the refillable chambers to remove any product build-up or bacteria. However, this is as easy as spraying a vinegar and water solution into the chamber and wiping away any residue. While it may entail one more step in your routine, we think the environment is worth it!
3) All Dispensers Are the Same: False! Between automatic to manual, wall-mounted to countertop, and those that use foam over liquid soap, the look and function of dispensers can vary greatly. For example, our FOAMING Soap Dispenser and CLARA Foaming Soap Dispenser create a luxurious foam by combining soap and water, which means you’ll use less soap and save money on refills – a win for the environment and your budget!
4) Touchless is Always Best: Depends who you ask! While we love that our touchless models reduce contact points and minimize the spread of germs, some people prefer a model that doesn’t require batteries and we totally get that! That’s why we provide a wide range of soap dispensers for every style and soap preference. However, we must admit that having a touchless model in the kitchen comes in handy when you’re elbow-deep in cookie dough.
5) They Are Hard to Remove: Although we can’t possibly imagine why you’d want to remove one of our beautiful wall-mounted dispensers, the silicone glue and/or two-way tape make removal relatively easy. Simply use a serrated knife to slice the silicone glue and/or tape to remove the dispenser from the shower wall. Then, remove any leftover glue by using Goo Gone.
Whether you’d like to make more environmentally conscious purchases, organize your shower products, or save money on refills – we have a soap dispenser for you. Trust us, once you try a refillable soap dispenser, you’ll have a hard time going back to mismatched, single-use plastics!