How do I prime my Touchless Dispenser?
For first time use or after refilling, the pump will need to be primed. First ensure your Dispenser has been filled and then turn the unit on. To begin priming, position your hand directly beneath the spout – in close proximity to the sensor area. This will trigger the dispensing cycle. Repeat activating the dispensing cycle until a smooth stream of liquid begins to come out. Due to various thicknesses of liquid soaps, it will be necessary for you to repeat this step 6 – 12 times until soap begins to dispense.
TIP: Use the highest volume setting while priming, or if your dispenser is equipped with a continuous flow button, turn this function on to help facilitate the process until liquid begins to dispense.
- Do not fill with soap that contains any abrasives (including mouthwash); do not fill with creams that are very thick or heavy; do not use any liquids containing exfoliates or microbeads; do not fill with any sort of foaming soap
- Do not put under running water. For cleaning, use a damp cloth and always wipe dry.
- Ensure the unit is OFF prior to handling.
- To avoid unnecessary dispensing, be aware of the sensor area.
- Your Touchless Dispenser is not suitable for high traffic public areas.
For assistance, please contact our customer service team.
Toll Free Telephone Number: 1-800-487-3300
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday
8:30am – 5:00pm EST
Full instructions for activation of your TOUCHLESS Dispenser are available Here.
Full instructions for activation of your TOUCHLESS XL Soap & Sanitizer Dispenser are available Here.