Eureka! 10 Genius Bath Upgrades That Cost Less Than $100
Tired of your same old bathroom, and seeking affordable ways to spiff it up?
Good news: There are many ways to make that happen. Consider these options for changing your room of retreat from bland to bodacious.
- Add wallpaper in a color or pattern that fits your personality (one accent wall may do the trick).
- Add a light fixture in an eye-catching design and finish.
- Put down a throw rug in a color and texture that speaks to you.
- Optimize vertical space with tall shelving or a vintage ladder to display supplies and decorations.
- Hand paint your tile grout in a contrasting color.
- Banish sink clutter with a new soap dispenser, hair dryer holder and/or wall-mounted makeup mirror. Easily find any of these great storage solutions through Better Living.
- Select a splashy new shower curtain (a huge array of designs are available online).
- Arrange a grouping of photos or art on one wall.
- Replace hardware, shower heads and/or faucets with updated models.
- Hang or arrange some beautiful plants that thrive in heat and moisture, Orchids thrive well in the humidity.
Since the bathroom is a space we spend a lot of time in, it should obviously be a space we love. Try any of these design tips to easily update your space without breaking the bank!